Wednesday, September 3, 2008

sitesotwitterlike?

I've always lacked talent when it comes to writing and keeping that writing coherent and interesting so I'm hoping through this little box in which i type i might pick up a thing or two. I've thought about an idea lately and I'm sure its been done i mean these days nothings original is it but... why is there not a twitter like site/application that you simple update your followers using small say 10 second videos? I haven't looked into this at all so there probably is such a site but in my current lazy state i cannot be bothered looking. Someone wanna look into that? 

I'm a creeper. I want you. x

10 comments:

Anna Rose said...

Fan girl no. 1! YUSS! You could just have a channel like that on youtube.

Navnløs said...

Smart, but I don't get why.

Just being honest:)
Gogogo Levi!

Unknown said...

http://12seconds.tv/

sorry, not 10 seconds, but it's the best i've got. =^_^=

Unknown said...

by chance I found your blog mr beamish and lewis was just talkign to me not 10 minutes ago about a site called 12seconds.tv that he is now a part of. Its pretty much exactly what you described.

Helle said...

You should write more often in this blog... just sayin.

A.K. said...

Hey, um, so...Im writing this because Im guessing its the only possible way to get a response before it gets flooded with many many people. Anyways, you like photography right? Me too! Do you put your photos up anywhere??? If so I think It'd be cool to see them! Alright, peace!
Ali

Nazneen said...

Dropping by to say hye! ;D

<33

Kylie said...

Ha, the creeper bit made me giggle out loud.

ttfn!
Kylie.

Sierra Cruz said...

You seem odd enough to keep things interesting.

Creeper is an excellent adjective. A good start.

tathyasadhu said...

as far as i know, i haven't seen a site like that. why don't you make one? you're smart.

or you could just announce to your subscribers that you're going to make a vid with 30 seconds duration or so. we'll watch it anyway, talented boy.